You may have seen on the news, the Scottish Government is once again considering whether most of the Archdiocese should be placed in level 4 of the restrictions (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54931544). Even if this does not occur this week, it is likely to remain a risk throughout the winter and so our parish needs to be ready to respond if it happens.
The main issue would be that the maximum attendance at Mass (or other public worship) would be reduced from 50 to 20.
As this may happen, we will be looking at and deciding how best to minister to the parish.
We will keep you fully advised of any developments.
Stay safe. Pray safe.