Wednesdays 12:00 noon - 3:00 p.m.
Last week went well. Thank you to everyone,so far, who have volunteered to help with stewarding and cleaning.
Please consider the following if you want to come to the church to pray:
- Do not visit the church if you are displaying any COVID symptoms. (This is really important. We would have to close immediately if this was the case.)
- Please, bring and wear a face covering when in the church. Children under 5 and anyone with a medical condition are not required to wear a face covering.
- Provide stewards with your contact details on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entering and leaving the church. This will be provided.
- Social distancing (2m) must be observed.
- Stewards will guide you to designated seating.
- You are asked to stay for no more than 15 minutes, please. This is to ensure that as many people as possible can use the limited space and time available, plus shorter time reduces virus risk.
- The toilets will be open, and if used you will be asked to wipe down surfaces with wipes provided, in line with Archdiocesan guidelines.
This is a joyful opportunity to visit the sacred place of church after a prolonged absence. By observing the safety rules, we will help to make it a safe and prayerful experience for all.
An information leaflet will soon be delivered to all 1300 households in the parish. I am very grateful to all existing and new volunteer messengers who have said they’ll assist with the leaflet delivery.